Angular cheilitis manifests itself by red, cracked dry skin within corners of the mouth. The condition is more common than most people think and can affect people of nearly all ages. The problem is that once it develops, bacteria and fungus can grow in the affected areas, and this in turn will cause an infection. The most troublesome part is that it can come and go if you are not determined to treat it properly. Besides being very physically painful, it can lead the sufferer to feel insecure and lose self-confidence. But, that’s why you’re here and below are presented a few home remedies that you can try to clear up the nasty condition and its painful symptoms.
Figuring out what will be the most effective angular cheilitis home remedy for your condition is not an easy task. This is because there are plenty of them that can cure different types of skin problems. Also, the causes can differ from one person to another. The pain seems to cut literally especially when you need to open your mouth – something that you have to do when you need to speak, eat or drink. Not all individuals want to exert dedicated effort and time to find effective remedies for cheilitis. This initially encourages them to resort to medications prescribed by doctors thinking that this is the easiest route to treat the problem.
Natural cures for angular cheilitis can take care of this very uncomfortable and shameful problem. These methods consist of using home available solutions and other items that are typically easy to find, i.e. Amazon.
See the book covers below for special at home treatment programs that use natural remedies to get rid of cheilitis. These come with a small price, (still less than the price of a doctor’s visit) but contain many, many more remedies. Since there are different causes to the condition, there are different remedies and having all of them available to you might be worth the price. Below the home treatment programs are a few specific home remedies that you can try. Feel free to add more in the comments.
Hint: To get an extra $10 off this ebook, click “back” button in browser when on Angular Cheilitis Free Forever sales page. Click “Ok” on first pop-up. Click “cancel” on next pop-up. Use given link to order for $10 off!
1. Deficiency in iron, riboflavin, vitamins B-2, B-3, and B-12 can be a cause. This is why a well balanced diet is really the best home remedy you can use. As mom would say, make sure you eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, and food items high in iron.
2. Try slicing a piece of cucumber and rub it on the corners of your mouth.
3. Aloe vera gel helps to provide relief, but isn’t a long term cure.
4. There is a special lip balm called “Dr. Dan’s CortiBalm” which has good reviews and goes for about $4.00 on Amazon.
5. Try placing a humidifier in your bedroom as you sleep to keep the air moist.
6. Antifungal cream helps and is usually what the Doctor will prescribe if you make a visit.
7. More on diet: follow an anti-fungal diet and limit intake of foods such as refined sugar, yeast, alcohol, and dairy products.
8. Some have tried yeast infection cream or neosporin as a successful temporary fix.
9. If you live in Europe, there is a cream called “Sudocream” that has worked for some. It is basically a cream for diaper rash.
10. Drink LOTS of water.
Home remedies are very effective and can be used effectively to permanently remove this disease. Many of these focus on “drying out” the areas where bacteria and fungi thrive without causing the sores, lesions, and cracks to worsen. They commonly only involve one or two of the key ingredients that are frequently found in most homes. It can also be easily bought from any store or groceries.
Almost everyone has experienced angular cheilitis also known as angular stomatitis, perleche or cheilosis at some point in their life. This means that you are not alone in this battle and there are many other sufferers that are being challenged by this very grudging condition. But if you are able to understand how it developed, the easier it would be for you to discover an effective angular cheilitis home remedy that can free you from the negative consequences that it brings about.